Sealed Crimp and Solder heat shrink terminals
Sealed Crimp and Solder Connectors are crimped for mechanical reliability, soldered for superior strength and conductivity, and sealed for maximum durability. When there is no margin for error, choose Sealed Crimp and Solder Connectors.
Features and Benefits
- Crimped for mechanical reliability
- Soldered for superior strength & conductivity
- Sealed for maximum durability
- Sealed Crimp & Solder connections meet or exceed the most stringent OEM standards.
Sealed Crimp and Solder Components
The Crimp Connector
- Seamless butt connectors for superior crimp performance
- Window in butt connectors allows for visual inspection
- Butt connectors have crimp indicators where the installation tool should be positioned to crimp the connector
- Wire-stop in butt connector prevents over-insertion of wire
- Where possible, terminals have brazed seams to deliver a superior mechanical termination
- Flux coating to clean metal surfaces
- Pre-measured solder to ensure a solid termination
- Low-temp solder alloy for ease of installation
The Heat Shrink Tubing
- Adhesive-lined polyolefin to seal the connection
- Color-coded with wire gauge imprint for easy wire size identification
- Translucent tubing to allow for visual inspection
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Elec Bits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.