Xantrex TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
• Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
• Settings for two and three-stage charging
• Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
• Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
• Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
• Battery-equalization feature
• Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
• Optional Battery temperature sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
• Optional Remote Panel (Part #808-8040-01)
• Reverse battery polarity protection
• Drip-proof design
• Over and under temperature protection
• DC over-voltage protection
• Battery overcharging protection
• Available in: 12-volt models: 10A, 20A, 40A, 60A 24-volt models: 10A, 20A, 30A
Three Stage Charging
Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
• Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
• Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
• Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auto Elec Bits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.